Kitchen Utensil Set Wood,9 Pack Wooden Cooking Utensils with Holder, Natural Teak Wooden Spoons for Cooking,Wooden Spatula,Turner,Strainer,Ladle,Egg Whisk,Slottled Spoons
- ORGANIC&HEALTHY:This 9 pack wooden cooking utensils are made of natural Thai Teak wood.Our wooden kitchen utensil set include,Fried Spatula,Slotted Spoon,Soup Ladle,,Strainer Spoon,Serving Spoon,Salad Fork,Mixing Spoon,Egg Whisk and stainless steel holder.This wooden spoon set can meets all your kitchen needs.
- ONE PIECE&STURY:wooden spoon sets are made of one – piece solid teak wood.This wooden kitchen cooking utensils will not deform, corrode, and crack, it is durable for use. This wooden cooking spoons all have hole handle,for better storage.Also you can put them in the utensils holder.We recommend hand wash with warm soapy water.
- HEAT-RESISTANT&SAFE:You must know wood is good at preventing heat transfer.so you don’t need worry about the temperature when you use the wooden spatula set.The long wooden spoons are safe for chef or beginners.
- NON STICK&WON’T SCRATCH:The wooden spoon sets for cooking are perfect for use with nonstick cookware, and the wooden utensils set contoured lines provide comfortable hand feel. Our kitchen utensils set wood prevents from scratching expensive non-stick pots and mixing bowl! Mondayou heavy duty wood wok utensils made of solid, one-piece teak wood.
- GIFT&KITCHEN UPDATE:This wooden utensils set will offer you everything for all food prep tasks without costing you a lot of time and money to buy each piece individually.It’s a best gift for festivals, housewarming party or even Christmas.Also this wooden kitchen utensils can give your kitchen a classic and retro feeling.let your friends compliment your taste.
Mondayou Wooden Cooking Utensils Maintenance Instructions
1. Hand wash it with warm soapy water and soft towel.
2. Dry.Keep your wooden spoons stored in a well-ventilated, clean location. Our Mondayou wood cooking spoons with hanging holes for wall storage easily.
3. Oil the wooden utensils..Allow the oil to soak into the wood for 15-20 minutes(or overnight is even better!
Do not use bleach to clean;
Do not scrub with hard objects like steel balls. Be gental as always.