Etekcity Electric Air Pump Air Mattress Portable Pump for Inflatables Couch, Pool Floats, Blow up Pool Raft Bed Boat Toy,Quick-Fill AC Inflator Deflator with 3 Nozzles,110-120 Volt
|Item Weight||1.1 Pounds|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||4.7 x 3.7 x 4.5 inches|
About this item
- HIGH-QUALITY PERFORMANCE: The electric air pump designs with Quick-fill and High Pressure, enable to deflate and inflate efficiently with rated power 130W and 0. 55 PSI (3800 Pa), higher than most hand pumps on the market.
- INTERLOCKING NOZZLES: The air pump with extra long AC power cord length 1.6M/5.3ft and 3 different sizes of nozzles –S (0.28”), M (0.68”), L (0.71”)–can fit most inflatables you need; the portable pump’s nozzles stay lock-secured without losing air.
- COMPACT & LIGHTWEIGHT: The air pump is convenient to pack and transport in a small size 4. 7 x 3. 7 x 4. 5 inches, even kids can easily use it.
- UNIQUE SOUND INSULATION DESIGN: This air pump uses an advanced wheel design and high-quality metal impellers, which greatly reduces its noise in operation; Great for last-minute mattress set-up when others nearby are already resting.
- EASY OPERATION: The Electric air pump makes inflating and deflating quick and easy without manually pumping, save your time and energy.
- VERSATILE USE: Etekcity air pumps helps you saving time on inflating air mattress/airbed, inflatable boat /raft, pool floats, inflatable pool, pool toys, inflatable furniture, swimming ring and more!
- PURCHASE WITH CONFIDENCE: Feel free to contact our California Based Support Team. We are always ready to help if you need any support
- NOTE: DO NOT use it for inflating high pressure products, like tires, basketball and balloons.
Fills inflatable items faster so you can devote more time to enjoying adventure or relaxation.
Fits comfortably in your hand and is perfect for indoor or outdoor use.
It can be used in winter days to inflate snow tube
as well to bring you convenience.
How to Inflate or Deflate
1. Place the proper nozzle onto the air pump.
2. Insert the nozzle into the air valve of your inflatable object.
3. Plug in and turn on the air pump.
4. Remove the nozzle and completely seal the air valve.
Nozzle sizes in diameter: L: 0.71″, M: 0.68″, S: 0.28″
Voltage: 110V-120V / 60Hz
Rated Power: 130W
Pressure: 0.55 PSI (3800 Pa)
Max Air Flow: 15.3CFM